Monday, January 14, 2008

Angels Beside You!

Angels have always been beside me in so many ways!

Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are my life
Without them I would be nothing.

I was blessed at my birth, with parents that loved me and taught me all they knew. They are a gift and I am most grateful for them. I also love and I am grateful for loving siblings. My almost twin brother by heart and sisters who are sweet and caring.

I am blessed by Heavenly Father with the gift of being a wife. My dear Husband is my Knight in shinning Armor! He has helped me grow, helped me live, taught me love, helped me learn and loves me still… amazing through all the years and gray hair, and loss of breasts… he still loves me as I am. He is mine and my heart is eternally his, and our love is forever and forever. (And as in our 1970’s Wedding announcement… Forever and a day!) :0)

Without my love I wouldn’t be a Mother it has completed me, made, me whole. Each of my 4 Birth children have brought so many unique and special gifts into my life, they have come to teach “ME” and though I am a very slow learner, But they are patient and kind I continue to learn from them for they have been sent as my teachers! They are amazing people and their partner have added to my children as well, 3 more to bless and teach me… I consider them my own. They support, strengthen, and continue to teach each of them things I left out. Thank you! My 3 Daughters and Son. A full and happy family… a family of perfect gifts… 13 in all! (for now that is!)
I have not been a perfect mother. Often times sick or suffering from depression or cancer… I haven’t been there for my children all the time. But the most wonderful thing of all… They have been there for each other when I wasn’t able to help. AND I can’t forget their Father who has filled in the blanks where I have been way to soft in my mothering skills.
Not a perfect wife or mother but I have tried to do my best. I have honestly tried my hardest to be all they needed and in many area’s I have failed but they are compassionate and kind people who have Christ in their lives and in their hearts and they show it in their actions and deeds. What greater gift can I as their Mother have than to see my children be good people, to serve others, to live as Christ would.
My Family…all of them are my light, my love, my laughter and my sunshine.

Can’t forget the Icing!
Grandbabies have come my way and I am their Nana... and I love them with all my heart. I would do anything for them. They are pure JOY!
They are kind and sweet and selfless and strong, and they have been saved as the strongest spirits sent to earth to fight all wickedness. They have the strength of pure love and the ability to see the truth, where others may be blind... they teach me as well! They are beautiful and I love them to heaven and around all the stars a million times around the moon and around our hearts and tied in a bow!

My life has been blessed with many gifts...
angels are sent by Heavenly Father as guides and they are near us all,
so close that if you could see them, you cold reach out and touch them.
Angels are those that love you and watch over you and have a mission to be near you. Family and friends who have passed on make up... Angels.
I am blessed and guided through all I do for all of the reasons above…
I love my family and they are first in my life....
If it were not for each, I would be an empty vessel.
I have an extra LARGE cup that daily over flows and I drink from its saucer in gulps! Life is good, I have been on the brink of death… and I pray for longevity, If I but just believe in all I have been promised and have faith…
I will continue to be with those I love. I have more blessings in my life than anyone else I know… Who is luckier than I? NOBODY!

No comments: